Gerrrr Off My Mound, Pretty Boy! Image/PicApp
Unfortunately, my week was somewhat lacking in baseball. The Yanks games were late or during biz hours and my busy schedule meant sleep took priority over watching a game that went into the next morning in NYC. Fret not, dear reader, I knew what was going on. I still did my reading, thanks to my Tweeps, like @KimJones, @NYPost_Yankees and @BloggingBombers, who awesomely live Tweeted the game on Thursday, allowing me to follow while continuing to be a good PR girl.
- I do not care about the football draft. I do, however, care to see cute pictures of Drew Brees. But I still probably won't play Madden '11: USA Today Game Hunters
- Kim Jones updated her YES Network blog with a piece on Hughes' arm/Musings from Oakland: Keeping Up With The Jones
- Some Good Mets News. How Refreshing: ESPN
- Must. Not. Rejoice. In. Pain. Of. Others.: LA Times
- Ouch. Sorry, Adrian and all the fans of your hometown team: Paneech
- Past ouch. And another reason to dislike the Indians: MLB
- Really cute Mother's Day idea that is way more memorable than flowers: White Sox
- Lastly, my dear friend, Sarah, who is commenter "Frenchie," sent me this link about fantasy play. I am hoping that she may want to become our fantasy baseball guest blogger: AM NY
And special thanks to my friend Howie (Happy Birthday!!!)and my sister, Lisa, who is in town visiting me (Yay!!!). They watched an inning and a half with me last night, even though they wanted to play Mario Bros. We got to that eventually.