Now that the boys are back in the Bronx, A-Rod has hit a game-changing grandslam, Jorgey did some mighty fine DH work, and Brett Brett is batting second, which I'm loving. In the wake of a tiny slump, the Yanks are looking more like themselves.
Kinda like me, with my spotty blog posts of the past fortnight. I had to figure out how to balance my new even busier schedule, but I think I have done it. I found time to write this weekend, have a lot planned, including some posts for another baseball blog. And it will only get better once my Netbook arrives and I can blog in the bathtub.
Two weeks worth of links, for your clickthrough pleasure. Post anything interesting that you read and I missed in the comments.
- Get better soon, Nicky: NYP Yankees Blog
- Rihanna is dating a Dodger. Lucky girl: US
- MLB is involved in the mess in AZ: Yahoo!
- @BaldVinny talks roll call, chants, and "unwritten rules" of section 203 (formerly 39). I remember the Bernie Williams chant from when I sat in Section 39: WFAN
- I dig these pics by @amandarykoff from the 5/5/10 Yanks game: Flickr
- Brett Gardner simply freaking rocks: NJ
- The award for best phrase in a link this week goes to Big League Stew with this gem "...the great Cox (is that spelled right?) wasn't the voice of reason, either." Yahoo!
- Great moments in past Yankees games are available for viewing in the MLB archives. A solid list of classics here: PuristBleedPinstripes
- Want: Shop.MLB
- Interesting read, dumb headline: MLB
- I noticed some gender and baseball tension on Twitter this week, so I found @Coopz22's post very intriguing: My Summer Family