It went that way - Robby hit his 100th home run today (Image/PicApp)
I had quite a week, from prepping for a major event for one of my clients (it was on Thursday and seemed to go well), to spending all day Friday soaking up the sun in Coney Island (my burn is slowly changing over to a tan thankyouverymuch), to trying to attend multiple World Cup parties on Saturday. I watched some ball and read about it but I'm sorry that you had nothing to read from me!
The Yanks did well and I am most happy about the Houston sweep and the fact that we are sitting in first place with a .635 average, even if it is a shared standing (For now. Watch out, Phillies!).
Links below. Enjoy!
- We've got no place for you, buddy: USAT
- The likelihood of this story makes me wonder: The Onion
- Danielle Lawrie seems awesome and I soooooo wish there were an amazing MLB career in her future: Seattle Times
- Related: Jezebel celebrated the NCAA Women's College World Series with pics all week: Jezebel
- Welcome back and AMAZING job today, Brett Brett. And a kiss for your thumb: RotoWorld
- Following up on a link from last week, John Lovitz made good with the Dodgers: USAT
- THIS guy again: USAT (I swear, it's not all I read!)
- Hey, now! White Sox fans are resilient. And well, Cubs fans brought it upon themselves: Chi Sun-Times
- C.C. eats Orioles like you for breakfast: NYT
- Ping!: The Onion