To mark my absence, I propose that you lose all inhibitions and engage in a drinking game, whether it be beer, milk or Haterade, for tonight's beisbol game:
- Every time
Michael Kay an ESPN commentatorMichael Kay mentions how this game could result in a one-game playoff between the Yankees and Orioles, take a drink
- Every time Alex Rodriguez takes a swinging strike, take a drink
- Every time you see the back of Saltalamacchia's jersey, drink for six seconds to rep the number of syllables in his name
- Full count? Refill your drink!
- When either manager makes an "AT&T Call to the Bullpen," finish your drink
- Grand slam = slam back your drink
- Bird on the field = take a shot of Bird Dog whiskey (or, I don't know, apple juice if you are a teetotaller)
Even Dugout Jeter takes a few sips (Image/me)
- Balk? Spit out your wine in disgust!
- Stolen base = take a drink from your neighbor's beer stein
- Brett Gardner comes in to pinch-play, do a happy dance as you swirl your martini!
- Oh, was that the Orioles/Rays score that just flashed on the screen - take a drink!
- The Yankees Win? THE YANKEES WIIIIIIIIIIIN keg stand!