This is what has been going on in my life:
- I've launched my cookies business, JoMade Goodness (www.jomadegoodness.com and also www.facebook.com/jomadegoodness)
- I started living alone in NYC, which is exciting and terrifying at the same time. I'm in the same apartment that I've shared with lovers and roommates over the past eight years
- I went to many Yankees games but was, in all honesty, very relieved that they didn't make the playoffs. I didn't think they deserved it and I didn't want to give the Yankees org any more of my money in 2013
- I kind of watched the MLB playoffs and can truly say good for Boston for winning this year. It's sort of like redemption for the Yankees not winning in 2001. When bad shit happens to your city, it's victories like this that really lift people back up from the ashes
- I also went to my first NFL game! Go Jets! I mean, go Jets when you aren't playing the Saints! Geaux Saints!
- I've taken several trips to far-flung, exotic locations, like Ogden, IL and Warwick, NY
- I've been on about 1 million first dates and a few second and third dates...but no one has been lucky enough to grab my heart yet
- I've thrown quite a few house parties and BBQs and am currently planning for a big Thanksgiving feast at my home
- I stopped drinking temporarily
- I started drinking again, but a lot less. Give me one glass of Pinot Noir and I'm like wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
- I continued to grow my yoga practice, namaste
- I've been trying to write my chick lit novel about being a PR Girl and am participating in National Novel Writing Month
What's been going on with you?
Joanna, aka Your Baseball Girl